Thursday, January 28, 2010

Nina's new word

I am always amazed at the things that Nina picks up on. Today she started saying "please" (peas). I though it would be good to document the words that Nina knows as a 15 month old. My parents did it for me and it is fun to know what I could say. Hopefully I can think of them all. Here we go:

bye bye
water (wa wa)
baba
baby
dada
mama
kitty (one of her favorites, I have a young "cat lady" on my hands)
grandpa
grandma
ball
night night
hot
beep
shoes
juice
whee!

There might be more, but those are the most prominent ones that I can understand. She is also learning sounds that animals make. She loves songs with movement, especially "The Wheels on the Bus". (a small obsession of hers, Bridget would know. Remember that car trip to the Lemmon's?) She copies what we say and do, which has really made me and Tyson question our own behavior and language. She is a sweetie and it's amazing to think that a year ago she couldn't even roll over. Oh, how fast they grow!

No comments:

Post a Comment