Thursday, January 28, 2010

Christmas Catch-up, Part 1

Christmas does feel like ages ago, but it is just one memory that I don't want to forget. We had a great holiday season this year. Tyson had to work on Christmas Eve and wouldn't get home until 8 p.m., so we had to face the fact that we wouldn't be able to make it to my Aunt Karen's annual Christmas Eve party. We were bummed about it until we found out that our good friends the Olsens would be home alone as well. We planned a Christmas Eve party and had a blast! Gin and I cooked a huge dinner with ham, cheesy potatoes, etc.. which we barely made a dent in. The girls, Nina and Atley, opened their Christmas Eve pajamas. We played Seinfeld Scene It, had a white elephant gift exchange (thank you Asia Market) and watched the movie "Elf". It really turned out to be a great holiday and we feel so lucky to have such great friends to have shared it with.
Here is Nina warming up to the idea of opening presents.
Before I could even get out of bed Tyson presented me with my Christmas present. He wanted me to be able to use it that day. It was a NEW CAMERA! I have never been more excited. I have been wanting a new camera to capture all of Nina's "moments" and my old one was so slow at it. Please excuse the "fresh out of bed" look.
Here I am figuring it out.
Here is Tyson opening a gift from Santa.
Nina looks so excited, doesn't she? After much practice, she really got into the gift opening idea and couldn't get enough of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment