Thursday, January 7, 2010

Naughty or Nice?

As Christmas drew closer we forced her to participate in all of the classic traditions, whether she liked it or not. The picture below is from our church Christmas party. Nina was obviously terrified that we would place her on this strange-looking man's lap.
Grandpa and Grandma Wood have a tradition of buying adorable Christmas dress for their granddaughters. I decided to dress Nina up, stick her in front of the tree, and take a couple of pictures. (Note to future self: Don't do this right before nap time, duh!) I do think her grumpy pictures are cute though. They are an honest and true part of her life, so why not document them.?
She warmed up to the idea.
It is amazing how a candy cane can make a small child so happy.
I just love this dress. Thanks a million Grandma and Grandpa!

No comments:

Post a Comment