Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Christmas Catch-up, Part 2: Christmas Morning

This was Nina's condition after she spilled chocolate milk all over her new, white pajamas. She is much happier without clothes on, though, so maybe it was a Christmas gift to herself to do that. She knew I would strip her down to clean her up.
I just wanted to document our first real full-sized Christmas tree. Tyson and I have had 6 Christmases together and this was our first tree. In the past we have always traveled to either of our parents' houses and never really felt justified in spending a bunch of money on a tree we wouldn't be able to enjoy on Christmas. We loved having a tree this year. It made the Christmas season seem real.
I just love this silly face Nina is making.
Nina got a quiet book from Grandparents Fieldsted. She was quite entertained by it.
Tyson and Nina with her new boots on. We had to exchange them though because the poor girl has cankles.
Nina really loves Tyson's Christmas present, an iPod touch. He uses it for work and for entertaining Nina on Sundays during church.
One of Nina's favorite gifts was her new stroller. She loves pushing around her babies. She's so quick she's a blur!
She also got a mini pac n play. So cute!
She enjoys putting her babies down for a nap during her naptime.

No comments:

Post a Comment