Monday, October 18, 2010

San Diego Zoo

On day 2 in San Diego we headed over to the San Diego Zoo. Man, that place is amazing and HUGE! We spent an entire day there and still didn't see the whole thing.
Here we are taking the bus tour. We did this first so we could scope out what we really wanted to see.
Nina couldn't get enough of the fish. Maybe we should have just done Sea World twice!
I think Nina enjoyed the statues of the animals more than the animals themselves. Makes sense, easier to see, touch and smell I suppose.
Here we are on the sky buckets. Anyone who knows me well, knows I am very afraid of heights, hence the firm grip on the center pole and my baby.
Nina loves a good petting zoo, once again, easier to see, touch and smell.
Here we are at the end of day 2. Nina showing clearly how we all felt.

No comments:

Post a Comment