Here she is after it's all said and done. Drenched and feeling a lot cooler.
In July I was lucky enough to have my sister, Betsy, from Iowa, visit with her two girls. She mostly stayed at my parents house, so Nina and I went and stayed as well. Of course, I forgot my camera, but here are some fun things we did: spent an afternoon at the beach in Ventura, went to Disneyland, had a baby shower for Tom and Mayer, and spent some quality time playing together and catching up.
Here is Nina with Tricia. These girls just loved each other!
My cute sister Betsy, Daphne, and Tricia trying out our favorite restaurant in Bakersfield: Sequoia.
Me and Nina just chillin'. No need for a shirt when it's so hot outside.
I love all the flowers in the spring and summer. Nina loved the pink tree in our front yard.
No comments:
Post a Comment