Thursday, October 21, 2010

Aah, I love this place...

Bridget and I took a trip out to my Grandma Lemmon's house in Los Osos and I was once again reminded how much I LOVE it out there. It is absolutely gorgeous, there are so many fun things to do, and we get to visit the coolest lady in the world: my grandma. We ended up following my Garmin's suggested route (bad mistake), which turned out to be a very windy road (for 2 1/2 hours) with nowhere to stop to go to the bathroom (a problem when you've gulped a 44 ouncer halfway into the trip). We got there with a few stops for carsickness (Nina) and had a great time. (and drove a different way home)
We drove up to Cayucos Beach to look for sand dollars and to play in the surf and sand.
Nina loved playing in the water. The only problem is her mom's a wuss and couldn't handle the cold water for more than a minute or so.
Aah..I love Bridget and my Grandma!
Other things we fit into a 24-hour period: A quilt group meeting, a mean game of Rummikub, a trip to Farmer's Market, feeding the sea lions, and strolling the shops in Morro Bay.

No comments:

Post a Comment