I just love how little kids love looking at themselves in the mirror. I honestly wish I could still look in the mirror and be completely satisfied with the way I look. Nina was so pleased with herself the other night that she just couldn't keep from kissing herself.But, c'mon, with a face like this I would probably be kissing myself in the mirror as well.
She is, most definitely, the cutest thing ever! Hey, I didn't even know you had a blog! I'm glad you finally commented on mine so I could find yours!! Hope you and the fam are doing well!! xoxo
She is, most definitely, the cutest thing ever! Hey, I didn't even know you had a blog! I'm glad you finally commented on mine so I could find yours!! Hope you and the fam are doing well!! xoxo
ReplyDeleteHahahaha... definitely... who wouldn't love that face??!? She's adorable in every way. I'm so glad she's Atley's little friend. :)
ReplyDelete