Friday, February 12, 2010
You belong in the zoo....
When Tyson's parents were visiting around New Year's we convinced them to head to the LA Zoo. We met up with my cousin Leslie and her family, Brandon and Lindsey, and my parents. It began a bit drizzly, but sure ended up being a great day to see the animals. They were more active than I have ever seen them. Nina LOVED all of the animals. Here she is at the first exhibit: the sea lions. I think she would have been content to stay there the whole day.
The lion was awesome at the zoo. I have only ever seen the lion sleeping. He got up, paced and roared several times. Thanks for the good show little lion!
The black bears were out as well.
Nina and her grandpas.
Nina and Tyson at the park they have in the zoo.
The Fieldsted family
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment