Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Christmas at Grandma and Grandpa Wood's house

On Christmas day we traveled down to Grandma and Grandpa Wood's house so that Nina could be even more spoiled by everyone. Here she is standing next to one of her gifts. Yeah, it is way bigger than her.She got this awesome cat book that she loves. She is a miniature cat lady I swear.
Here she is with the grandparents.
Me and Bea. Bea picked my name for Christmas and absolutely spoiled me. Aah, I love that girl.
Later that night Leslie and Aunt Karen brought the kids over. Nina was in absolute heaven to have other kids to play with.
I love this picture of the girls playing in the piles of leaves.
They all had fun playing on Nina's new toy: a slide.
Santa found Nina at my parents' house too. He brought her all sorts of goodies. Here she is talking on a candy cell phone.
Nina and grandpa in the morning with matching hair-dos.
Nina and grandma
Aunt J, Uncle K, and Aunt Bea..aah, I love these kids and wish they lived closer.

1 comment:

  1. Emi!!I'm so glad to see you are blogging.Nina is getting so big.I can't believe how fast these kids grow up. we miss you guys. Maybe we can find ourselves out in California one of these days. JD is still not over thousand oaks yet!!

    ReplyDelete