That was definitely the quote of the night. Cute little Sadie said that after every single door. I think this Halloween was the most fun I have ever had trick-or-treating. The little girls were so much fun. They just loved every single second of it. It was funny to see them coaching each other at the door. Nina: "That's enough knocking Sadie.", Sadie: "Okay, you say trick or treat". They both think they know it all, and in all reality, they pretty much do.
All ready to head out.
Little Miss Snow White and her Poison Apple. I tried to talk Nina into being Cinderella. I thought it was an obvious choice because of her coloring and the pattern for Cinderella was much easier. But, Nina insisted on being Snow White. In the end she made a beautiful Snow White and loved wearing her costume, especially the cape that went with it. Maybe those many hours spent on the costume were worth it!
Grandma Beth went as Dobby from Harry Potter. Nina was too afraid of her to get a picture with her. Sadie was a good sport and apprehensively stood next to her for a quick shot.
Hahahaha! So cute. Can't believe you sewed that costume - it's awesome. That's hilarious that she was afraid of Beth!
ReplyDelete