Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Blast from the past

One of my best friends ever stopped by on her 30th birthday week, which happens to be mine as well.  Birthdays, that's actually how Kelly and I got acquainted in 6th grade.  She thought her birthday was October 21st, which is the same as mine.  We were so impressed and thought we already had so much in common. (Turns out Kelly's birthday is actually October 20th.)  We had much more than our birthdays in common.  We had good times doing band, district choir and ASB together.  Thanks for all of the amazing memories Kelly!  She and her husband are some of the coolest people I know!
Nina loved walking their cute little dog Pinky.  Poor Pinky is all I have to say about that.
 Here is everyone jamming out on the kitty keyboard.
Kelly and her husband Nate are amazingly musically talented.  Their band Good King Friday  just cut their first album.  You should check it out.  You'll be impressed I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment