Friday, February 18, 2011

Santa Barbara

Tyson and I took advantage of having Bridget around for a month and got her to babysit Nina so we could have a quick getaway to Santa Barbara. With the upcoming baby and school semester we knew it would be our last chance in a long time. We stayed in SB for 2 nights and couldn't have had a better time. The weather was beautiful and it was nice and quiet without all of the usual tourists.
Seriously one of the most beautiful cities in the world.
The harbour
It was so cool to see the pelicans in action catching their breakfasts. I thought this pelican was pretty cool.
The cute little hotel where we stayed.
A great little seafood restaurant overlooking the ocean.
I was afraid of riding a bike by myself and being almost 9 months pregnant, so we rented this little beauty and cruised around for a bit.
What a horrible picture, but I guess it's the reality of my 34 weeks pregnant look.

1 comment:

  1. So glad you got to get away!!! That looks like fun! And you look great, sis!

    ReplyDelete