Friday, February 18, 2011
A day of love...
We had Nina's two little best friends over for lunch on Valentine's Day. They had heart shaped sandwiches, jell-o, and ice, pink yogurt and juice and sugar cookies. These cute little girls hardly ate a thing, but had fun playing and just being with each other.
The girls made foam butterflies and here's the cute creation Nina came up with. Brilliant creativity!
They decorated their sugar cookies with sprinkles. I love the location of the sprinkle and the expression on her face.
For dessert I tried my hand at chocolate dipped strawberries. They didn't turn out half bad!
I just love my Valentines: Tyson and Nina. Tyson is such a great husband. He works so hard for our family, with work and school. He sacrifices a lot of fun things he used to do in order to support us and I appreciate him so much. Definitely, the perfect person for me to marry. Nina is my little ray of sunshine. She is sweet as sugar, but has some good spice to her as well. She is always asking me if I feel okay and will rub my back and do other sweet things for me. She often says, "I love you Mommy", which makes me happier than she could ever imagine. She's funny, kind, and cute and has everything going for her!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment