Friday, May 7, 2010
Angels game, world record, and snuggies!
At the beginning of April (I know I'm a bit behind) we had the opportunity to head down to an Angels' baseball game on opening week with Larry and Beth! The atmosphere and energy made it worth our overpriced tickets. Beth...are you disappointed with the Pepsi or what? That place needs to get some Diet Coke!
When we entered the stadium everyone got free Angels' snuggies. My dad was really excited because he has wanted one for quite some time. So the reason they passed them out was to break a World Record for: "Largest Gathering of People Wearing Fleece Blankets". I am so proud to have been a part of a world record!
There is the official document stating we broke a Guinness World Record!
Here is the whole crowd sporting their snuggies. I must admit, it was quite a sight seeing grown, drunk men in their snuggies. Oh, good times, good times!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That is hilarious!!! I want a snuggie REALLY bad. I think they rock. That is a totally random "World record"!
ReplyDelete