Monday, May 24, 2010

First Haircut

Nina needed a haircut for a while, but for some reason I was scared to do it. Maybe I was partly sad to do it (growing up way too fast) and I was afraid I would ruin her hair. Well, since Brandon and Lindsey's wedding was around the corner we decided to finally class her up a bit and get rid of the mullet.
Here she is post-haircut. I accidentally uploaded my photos in the wrong order and don't know an easy way to switch them...oops. It ended up looking pretty cute and I don't think I botched it up too badly.
Here are the curls that left us that night.
Here she is pre-haircut. Her hair is quite curly so it has been easy to camoflauge the mullet, but it was getting pretty long in back and not so long on top. Uncle Kevin would be proud.


3 comments:

  1. Aww, she's getting so big... so fast...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're brave! Um, seeing those chairs makes me walk down memory lane!!! Too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so cute. Kevin would be proud, I think he secretly misses his mullet!

    ReplyDelete