Monday, October 12, 2009

Kern County Fair

A couple of weeks ago we went to the Kern County Fair in Bakersfield. Tyson's work provided tickets and a BBQ dinner at the fair. There were a lot of typical "fair" things to see and do. It brought back memories of being a carny for me. Nina loved all of the animals especially the little ones, like the chicks. I guess she can relate to them or something.
Here's our little cowgirl all saddled up. The Fieldsted side of the family sure would be proud!
She was a little apprehensive of the cows. I must admit, so was I!
This is at the company BBQ. Nina loved the tri tip and so did we.
This place had a kangaroo, turtles, scorpions and other exotic animals. She liked the bird in the background.

1 comment:

  1. Emi!!! Hooray you're blogging! :) You look absolutely beautiful and I can't believe how grown up Nina is. She is adorable. I was laughing so hard about your carny memories, did we really do that? hahaha. Good times, good times. I also will never be able to attend any kind of fair without remembering the fry bread stand. :)

    ReplyDelete