Wow, the summer flew by right into fall and I have been really bad about keeping up on this blog. I was afraid of that! I decided to dedicate this blog to some of Nina's favorite things. She is growing up way too fast and I can't believe that she will turn 1 this weekend. So here's to you kid:
Nina is my little helper. She loves being in the kitchen with me. She goes through all of the drawers and cupboards and takes everything out. She especially loves the sound of the pots and
pans clanking together, doesn't everyone? She also helps with unfolding laundry I have already folded and taking dirty dishes out of the dishwasher. I still haven't been able to teach her how to put everything away when she's done. She's so curious and I love it!
She loves eating! She is such a good eater and will try anything we give her. We discovered her love for popsicles this summer and she couldn't get enough of them.
She loves any sort of ball, no matter how big, small, hard or soft. She likes throwing the ball and seems pretty coordinated. She obviously didn't get that from me.
She still occasionally likes to snuggle. She loves her blankie and will snuggle it whenever she sees it.
She loves her cousins and other little kids. She is a friendly little girl and waves to everyone at the store. We feel so lucky and blessed to have such a beautiful, sweet little girl. We love you Nina Lou!
No comments:
Post a Comment