Remember this? I do, as if it was yesterday! I really do wish I could make time slow down because I am having way too much fun with my kids and they are growing up way too fast for my liking.
It's amazing how one little gal can change your world, but certainly Susie has. This little girl has personality plus. Strangers have told us that she just looks like she has a special feisty little fire inside of her and they couldn't be more right. She knows what she wants and she knows how to get it. I mean, look at that face, do you blame her? She has a great personality and can do some hilarious things to get your attention. She is one of the best things that ever happened to her and we love her so much.
A few things about our Susie Q:
- She weighs in at a whopping 17 pounds 12 ounces (5th percentile). The doctor is not worried because he said she has plenty of fat on her and her bones must be light (ha ha).
- She is 25 in. tall. Pretty small for her age.
- She has no teeth yet. Luckily she still loves baby food and is wiling to gum up any other food we give her.
- She is crawling but has absolutely NO desire to walk. If I try to get her to walk by holding her under her armpits she screams and me, her legs go completely limp, and she falls to the ground. We are not going to fight it at this point. I don't mind, it just prolongs the baby stage, so I'm not complaining.
- She loves to play with Nina. She wants to do everything Nina does: read books, play with dolls, do puzzles, etc.
- She still LOVES mom best. She always wants mom to hold her and is still my clingy little orangutan. My left arm is growing quite strong because of it.
- She says: mama, dada, da (dog), baba. She impersonates dogs (sticking her tongue out) and monkeys.


Fastest. Year. Ever.
ReplyDelete