Parenting is definitely filled with challenging, sanity questioning moments. But it is also full of moments that make you laugh, smile and feel extremely grateful for the unique and lovable little souls you have been blessed with. As I was looking through my phone photos, I came across some pictures that made me smile. Hope you enjoy.
Bath time is a favorite for me. I read somewhere: If your kids are crabby, put them in water. So true. Sometimes my kids go for a swim in the tub in the middle of the day.
Doesn't get much happier than this!
I can't tell you how much my girls loved this shopping cart. They laughed and giggled the whole shopping trip. Definitely worth pushing that big hunk o' junk around the store.
I love having my little "helpers" with whatever I'm doing. They are always so interested in anything different that I do. Susie especially loved gift wrapping at Christmas. She played with the ribbons for hours.
Love this ritual that Tyson and Nina do. "I love you this much." Now they just abbreviate "this much".
Who couldn't love this face? Even if it is a bit black and blue with crawling mishaps.
Nina's new glasses. I also love how Tyson's biggest concern was how Nina's self esteem may be affected. He makes sure to always tell her how beautiful she is in them. (Ashamed to admit that I was more worried about her breaking the glasses or refusing to wear them.) Dad definitely takes care of his little princesses.






I LOVED when Lindsey and Haley were these ages. Magical! And just a ton of fun. 2 kiddos. It was perfect. (Don't get me wrong, my 4 is still "perfect", just a much different, busier-type of "perfect"). OUCH to poor Susie's bruises! Sheesh!
ReplyDelete