Saturday, September 17, 2011

Lucky

Today I left Tyson home alone with Susie for a little over an hour.  After three phone calls from him I came home to find him waiting in the driveway, ready to hand her over to me.  It made me laugh a little inside.  I've gotten used to the fact that our little baby needs a lot of attention.  Apparently Tyson hasn't.  If she isn't held 24/7, she's crying and complaining.  She has this "demon voice" she uses that is almost humorous.  I really don't know when our little easy going baby became so needy for attention.  Anyhow, it just seems like recently I have been more focused on how lucky/blessed I am.  Maybe it was the ten year anniversary of 9/11 or how busy and stressed I have been with my church calling, but I feel so blessed for all I have here at my house.  I love these little kiddos more than I ever knew I could and I am so lucky to have them, no matter how whiny and needy they can be (Tyson included).

I love this picture because of Susie's cute little pose.
 Although they may not fully realize it yet, these little girlies are so lucky to have each other.
 Nina is so lucky to have Grandma Beth to spoil the crud out of her.  Here she is with all her Toy Story dolls from Grandma.
 Seriously Tyson, all she needs is constant attention and she's happy as a clam.  Is that too much to ask?
 Tyson feels lucky to have football season back in his life.  Susie is sporting her Hawkeye black and gold.
 It's hard to get Nina to smile for pictures these days.  This is about as good as it gets.
 Lucky...

No comments:

Post a Comment