We took a trip down to Griffith Park in LA. Griffith Park is an amazing park in the heart of Los Angeles that reminds me of my childhood. It was a place I loved to come to as a kid. At Griffith Park you can find many fun things to do but we went for.....the PONIES! Nina's new obsession is ponies. She apparently fights all of the kids in nursery at church for the wooden stick with a pony head attached. She gallops around on it the whole time. All of the dolls she has ride the other stuffed animals like ponies. So, we had to take her down to have a go on them herself.Right next to the ponies is a little train that we took a ride on.

Here we are on the train. Please try to overlook my horrible posture. It becomes even worse when I have a baby slung around my shoulders.

The train ride. I can't believe how strawberry blonde Nina's hair looks in the sun.

Back in the saddle again. The huge smile on her face says it all.

An action shot of the pony ride. I love how they just strap them on , as young as a year old, and send them off. Needless to say, Nina was in heaven and hasn't stopped talking about it since.

No comments:
Post a Comment