Evie is officially one month old (has been for 2 weeks now). I love how she is responding more to us. She will occasionally give us a huge, toothless smile and makes the cutest facial expressions. She is usually pretty content but loves to be held and snuggled. Nina is adjusting to having less attention and is super cute with Evie. She gets concerned when Evie cries and will put her binky back in and sing to her. Tyson and I are still trying to adjust to two children. Our house is usually cluttered and we have been eating a lot at the local fast food restaurants. (No wonder I can't lose this baby weight) We can't believe how much Evie has grown already. Her 4-week stats:
8 pounds 4 ounces
21 inches
The girls got to hang out with their darling cousin Billy before he left us for Utah.

The girls in their matching dresses. Evie is so wide eyed when she's awake. She's soaking all the madness in.

Nina wanted to play dolls with Evie. She is really looking forward to have someone to play with.


No comments:
Post a Comment