Saturday, November 6, 2010

The Big 2-9

I turned 29 a couple of weeks ago. It's crazy to think that I will only be in my 20s for one more year. In a lot of ways I still feel like I'm 18 years old. I had a great day. Had an ultrasound in the morning, my friend Gin took me to lunch, and Tyson took me to dinner. What a gift...I didn't have to cook or do dishes all day!
Reasons I feel 29: the wrinkles around my eyes don't go away when I stop smiling, I have a quarter of the energy I did at age 21, my memory has become horrible, my baby sister is going to be 21 and going on a mission
Reasons I don't feel 29: I'm still immature, I enjoy a good dirty joke and will still laugh about it, I still feel like I have a lot of life left to live
Pictures from lunch

Mmm...Que Pasa dinner, blue corn enchiladas.. I probably consumed 5,000 calories that day!


1 comment:

  1. Calories don't count on your birthday! So I'm glad you ate lots of good food!

    ReplyDelete