Sunday, March 28, 2010

Park bench...

I have come to realize that Nina and I are outdoor people, so we spend A LOT of time at the park. Sometimes we go 2 or 3 times a day. Here are some pictures of park days we have had over the last month or so.
We went to this park to take some pictures with the beautiful pear tree blossoms.




These pictures are from the park in our neighborhood (the most frequented park, by far). Nina loves getting dirty in the sand.


This is at Hart park; a huge park with ponds, ducks, rivers, waterfalls, etc.... Nina and her pal, Sadie had fun on the swings. The swings are actually Nina's favorite. Sometimes all she does is swing at the park the whole time.
Here is Nina feeding the ducks.
Nina and Atley had a good time checking out the waterfall.

1 comment:

  1. Soooo cute!!! Who is that weird girl sticking her nose in the pic of those 2 cute girls on the blue slides??!? Huh... must be a pedofile hanging out at the park. Surprise surprise. It's true... you and Nina are little outdoor junkies. I feel like Atley and I are too. It's been so nice out lately, it's hard not to be an outdoor junkie! Nice post. I liked it.

    ReplyDelete